Sunday, February 27, 2011

Song Bird

Updated 3-20-2011


Happy Sunday
My vacation is almost over I spent a lot of time in my craftroom this week,it was wonderful. This layout was done with clear embossing powder and rubber stamps, I also was able to us some note brads that I have been saving. The new Tim Holtz Tissue tape is also one of my favorite things to use lately, along with his Distress Ink.
The main Technique That I used was The embossing and then direct to paper with the distress ink. I embossed my flowers with clear embossing powder then I went over it with Tim Holtz Inkssentials Handled form pad using "direct to paper"

Have you been over to Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Blog, what great inspiration for stamping on projects! I thought this page would be great for their 3-20 #103 challenge "Are You Talking to Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment